Mangosteen fruit powder
- Additional information
Hot selling pure natural mangosteen fruit powder
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana Linn.) is a tropical evergreen fruit tree of the family Guttiferae, with deep reddish purple fruit, cultivated in Southeast Asian countries. In Thailand, the fruit of this plant is very popular and has been known as the “Queen of fruits”.
Despite the name, this tree is not related to the mango. The fruit rind of this plant has been used in Thai traditional medicine for treatment of diarrhea and skin infections. For hundreds of years, the people of Southeast Asia have used mangosteen, especially the rind, to ward off and treat infections, reduce pain or control fever, and treat various other ailments. In countries where the tree grows, native healers use various parts of the plant. Its fruit, including the rind and pulp, can be pureed together and sold as a drink.
Its rind may be dried and powdered, and substances are also extracted from its bark. The juice or puree is eaten or drunk. In Asia and the Philippines, the rind may be steeped in water to make tea. Some folk healers prepare an ointment or salve to apply to the skin for conditions such as eczema, injuries, and infections. Others boil the leaves and bark of the tree to make a medicinal drink or to mix with other herbs to apply to wounds. The roots may be boiled to make a drink for women with menstrual problems.
|Brown yellow powder
|Alpha-mangotin 10% (HPLC)
|100 % pass 80 mesh
|Loss on Drying
|≤ 10.0 mg/kg
|≤ 2.0 mg/kg
|≤ 1.0 mg/kg
|≤ 0.1 mg/kg
|Residue of Pesticide
|Total Plate Count
1. Mangosteen Extract Powder is quite useful in antibacterial effect:inhibition of COX 2 enzyme levels in cells to achieve anti-inflammatory sterilization. Pain relief, is a natural antibiotic, used to control HIV infection and a variety of chronic inflammation, allergies, etc. and can block the unpleasant smell;
2. Mangosteen Extract Powder is available in antioxidant: rid of free radicals, aging and the prevention and treatment of disorders caused by the radicals: cardiovascular diseases, chronic diseases, skin diseases, eye disease and so on;
3. Mangosteen Extract Powder has the ability to anti-virus: inhibition of cancer cell growth caused by the human body, to promote their death. Strengthens the immune system;
4. Mangosteen Extract Powder also used for weight loss, improved digestive function;
1. Applied in food field, it is often made into juice or other drinks in the market;
2. Applied in health product and pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to prevent and treat various disease;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is widely used in the skin care products;