wild rosehip extract powder
- Additional information
|Product Name||Rosehip Extract|
|Description||Obtained from the Fruit of Rosa Canina|
|Test Items||Specifications||Test Methods|
|Active Ingredient||Polyphenols 20%||UV|
|Identification||Identical to R.S Sample||TLC|
|Apperance||Red Brown Fine Powder||Organoleptic|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 mesh||80 mesh Sieve|
|Loss On Drying||≤ 5.0 %||CP2015|
|Ash Content||≤ 5.0 %||CP2015|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 ppm||CP2015|
|PCNB||≤ 10.0 ppb||CP2015|
|DDT||≤ 10.0 ppb||CP2015|
|BHC||≤ 10.0 ppb||CP2015|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000 cfu/g||CP2015|
|Yeasts & Molds||≤ 100cfu/g||CP2015|
Rosehip powder is extracted from rosehip fruit, Rose hip is the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals.
Rose hip contains the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rose hip and the seeds are used together to make medicine. Fresh
rose hip contains a lot of vitamin C, so it shares many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating colds, flu, and
vitamin C deficiencies. Rose hips contain vitamin C in a large amount, 40% more than oranges also. Rose hips also contain
vitamin B-complex in high quantity, and even vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron. Researches found hints of potassium, silicon,
sulfur, and magnesium in rose hip fruits.
1. Anti-oxidation, preventing skin aging and protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
2. Strengthen the spleen and helping digestion.
3. Improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism, and monitors the menstrual cycle.
4. Treatment of patients suffering from knee or hip osteoarthritis.
5. Protect against cancer.
6. Protect against cardiovascular disease (CVD).
7. Treatment of influenza-like infections, diarrhea
8. Diuretic and laxative and treatment of various urinary tract disorders