Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder
$109.00 /kg MOQ:25KG
- Additional information
|Produact name||Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder||Other name||Thioctic acid|
|Appearance||Slightly yellow powder||CAS No.||1077-28-7|
|Melting point||58-63°C||Boiling point||160-165°C|
Alpha lipoic acid is light yellow powder, almost odorless, alpha lipoic acid easily soluble in benzene, ethanol, ethyl ether, chloroform and other organic solvents.Alpha lipoic acid almost insoluble in water, the water solubility: 1 g/L (20 ℃) soluble in 10% NaOH solution.
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body’s normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
1. Alpha lipoic acid can improve the growth performance and meat performance to increase economic benefits;
2. Alpha lipoic acid will be coordination of the metabolism of Sugar, Fat and Amino Acid to improve animal immune function;
3. Alpha lipoic acid used to protect and promote the absorption and transformation of VA,VE and other oxidation nutrients in feed as antioxidant;
4. Alpha lipoic acid have the effective to ensure and improve the production performance of livestock and poultry and egg production in heat-stress environment.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field.