- Additional information
Product name: Lactase
CAS NO : 9031-11-2
Color: White Powder
Source: Aspergillus Oryzae
Lactase, also known as beta-galactosidase hydrolysis of lactose to produce glucose and galactose. Lactase also has the transfer function of galactosidase, galactose to lactose generated galactooligosaccharide, as a bacteria-acting factors for the development of functional foods. Biological enzyme lactase is a non-toxic side effects, by the authority of the FDA, the FCC, the WHO / FAO and JACFA assessment to determine the safety of substances.
Natural lactase usually present in the human gut. Were very low, however, when people ate dairy, because most of the human body, a lack of lactase, so difficult for them to digest and absorb the milk sugar lactose, the lactose in milk can not be decomposed use, intestinal bacteria break down the fermentation, producing a large carbon dioxide gas, resulting in intestinal expansion and peristalsis contraction to strengthen, resulting in bowel, diarrhea, bloating and other symptoms of this disease is called lactose intolerance. Lactase deficiency worldwide is widespread, especially in Asia, Africa accounted for a large proportion of our country is also a common phenomenon. Product Source
|Product Name:||Lactase||Test Method:||FCC|
|CAS NO.:||9031-11-2||Country of Origin:||China|
|EINECS NO.:||232-864-1||Other Name:||beta-Galactosidase|
|Activity of enzyme||10,000-100,000 ALU/g min.|
|Loss on drying(% w/w)||≤8.0%|
|Arsenic||Not more than 3mg/kg|
|Lead||Not more than 5mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||≤50,000cfu/g|
|Escherichia Coli||<100 cfu/g|
|Coliform||Not detected in 25g|
|Salmonella||Not detected in 25g|
Conform with specification
Stored humidity protected
|(RH less than 60) at temperature below 25℃|
18 months when Properly Stored
1. Improve metabolic energy utilization rate of meal like raw material soybean meal, cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal, reduce chyme viscosity, improve animal production performance and increase feed/gain ratio.
2. Completely degrade oligosaccharide of meal like raw materials, reduce nutrients residue in chyme, and increase nutrient utilization rate.
3. Eliminate flatulence, diarrhea of mono-gastric animals, deal to digestive disorders caused by oligosaccharide.
4. Ease or avoid alimentary apparatus compensatory hyperplasia, reduce animal maintenance requirements, improve feed energy valence.
1. For a long time, lactase production for hydrolysis of milk and milk caramel. It can also be used for the processing of a range of other dairy products such as yogurt, ice cream, desserts, butter and cheese.
2. Lactase can be used as aid digestion agent used in dietary supplements.
3. It applies to add in yoghurt SD yogurt in food processing.
4. The role of the enzyme has a transglycosylation, can also be used for the production of functional galactooligosaccharides.