- Additional information
Okra is a powerhouse of valuable nutrients. Nearly half of which is soluble fiber in the form of gums and pectins. Soluble fiber helps to lower serum cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart disease. The other half is insoluble fiber which helps to keep the intestinal tract healthy decreasing the risk of some forms of cancer, especially colorectal cancer. Nearly 10% of the recommended levels of vitamin B6 and folic acid are also present in a half cup of cooked okra.
|Description||Brown Fine Powder||Complies|
|Mesh Size||100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Ash||≤ 5.0%||≤ 2.89%|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||≤ 3.62%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Lower total cholesterol levels, improve digestive health;
2. Improve vision, boost skin health, protect infant health;
3. Prevent certain cancers, strengthen bones, improve cardiovascular health, aid the immune system;
4. L ower blood pressure, and protect heart health.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the Functional food field;
3. Applied in the Healthcare products field.