- Additional information
It is a zero-calorie sugar substitute artificial sweetener. In the European Union, it is also known under the E number (additive code) E955. Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame.
Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.
1) High sweetness, 600-650 times sweetness than cane sugar
2) No Calorie, without leading to put weight
3) Pure tastes like sugar and without unpleasant aftertaste
4) Absolutely safe to human body and suitable for all kinds of people
5) Without leading to tooth decay or dental plaque
6) Good solubility and excellent stability.
1. Sucralose can be used in beverage: carbonated and still soft drink, fruit-juice and fruit syrup, yoghurt and etc.
2. Sucralose can be used in food: hot and cold chocolate and beverage mixes and instant dessert, frozen novelty and dessert.
3. Sucralose can be used in chewing gum, boiled sweet, mint, chocolate, gum and jelly and etc.
4. Sucralose can be used in pharmaceutical: tablet, sugar-free syrup, powdered mix and effervescent tablet and etc.