Genistein 50% HPLC CAS# 446-72-0
- Additional information
|Appearance:||Light yellow fine powder|
|Particle size:||100% pass 80 mesh|
Genistein is one of several known isoflavones. Isoflavones, such as genistein and daidzein, are found in aa number of plants including lupin, fava beans, soybeans, kudzu, and psoralea being the primary food source,also in the medicinal plant, Flemingia vestita and coffee.
Genistein is an isoflavonoid phytoestrogenic compound found in soybeans, pea pods, and other legumes. The estimated human normal dietary intake of genistein, primarily as glycosides, is 0 to 0.5 mg/kg. Genistein is present in much greater amounts in nutritional supplements. Genistein is carcinogenic in female neonatal mice, inducing endocrine-dependent uterine tumors in a fashion similar to diethylstilbestrol (DES).
1. Genistein has the function of anti-oxidation;
2. Genistein has the properties of estrogen and anti-estrogen;
3.Genistein can suppress the activation of topoisomerase II, and suppress the activation of protein tyrosine kinase;
4. Genistein brings out cell’s procedure death, improves the anticancer drug’s effect and suppresses the blood vessel to be produced etc.
1. Applied in the field of pharmaceutical,genistin can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets,
capsules and so on;
2. Applied in the field of health care products,genistein can be used as beauty care products for women and also it can prevent blood diseases and cancer.