- Additional information
Specification : 80%
Ginseng is a plant characterized by a fleshy root and a single stalk with green oval-shaped leaves. It is a perennial plant that can live more than a century. Ginseng extract is typically derived from the root of this plant. As an herbal supplement, the extract has long been prized for its reputation of having anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and antioxidant properties. It is also used in the homeopathic treatment of conditions, including depression, stress, low libido, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Studies have shown that ginseng extract can improve balance, help prevent diabetes, cure anemia, and strengthen the gastrointestinal system. Research in Asia has also shown thatginseng extract can benefit people who have coughs, asthma, and tuberculosis. Both the physical and mental effects of stress have been improved with the use of ginseng. It was even found to decrease the effects of alcohol intake and subsequent hangovers.
1. Ginseng Extract can be applied in food field.
(1) Ginseng extract is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefit to brain.
(2) Ginseng extract can be used into capsules.
2. Ginseng Extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
(1) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti-hemolysis, anti-febrile, anti-fatigues, anti- atherosclerosis.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti- oxygen & blood deficit, anti-convulsion & labor pains.
(3) Genseng Extract can prevent the growth of certain types of cancer cell.
(4) Genseng Extract can improve achroacyte conversion.
(5) Ginseng extract can be used to treat coronary heart disease.
3. Ginseng Extract can be applied in cosmetic field.
(1) Ginseng Extract can activate skin cell.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of whitening, dispelling spot and anti-wrinkle.