Pharmaceutical and Food Grade Folic Acid
Folic acid is one of vitamin B complex, equivalent to pteroylglutamic acid (PGA), is Mitchell (H).K.Mitchell, 1941) purified from spinach leaves, hence the name folic acid.Lack of folic acid in humans can cause macrocytic anemia and leukopenia, especially in pregnant women.
Brief Information of Folic Acid
|Product Name||Folic Acid|
|Other Name||Vitamin B9|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80mesh|
|Certificates||ISO, KOSHER, HALAL, FDA|
Main Benefits of Folic Acid
1. Folic acid is essential for synthesis of nucleic acid. A lack of folic acid can affect the synthesis of nucleic acid and cell division and replication.
2. Folic acid is important in adjustment of never cell growth and prevention of neural tube defects in developing embryos.
3. Folic acid is used for preventing and treating low blood levels of folate.
4. Folic acid is used to protect mucosa which is the active part of cell division, apoptosis, and regeneration.
5. Folic acid supplementation has established role in cancer treatment. Folic acid and nicotinic acid can protect chromo-some from the destruction of free radical.